COVID-19 Coronavirus Updates
Last updated: April 16th 2020
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak and the government’s lockdown instruction we are currently operating as follows:
- We are accepting online orders through our website.
- Telephone orders will be accepted between 10am – 12pm. Please call us on 01482 802946 with your order.
- All funeral tributes will be delivered direct to the undertakers.
- All our deliveries will be contactless. Our delivery drivers have been instructed to wear gloves and a mask and will leave your delivery on your doorstep after knocking on your door.
- Same day delivery is currently unavailable.
Please Note: We have a limited supply of fresh flowers so will try to accommodate your order however we may have to change some flowers and colours due to availability.
Our priority is the health and well-being of our customers, staff and our local community, and appreciate your understanding at this time.
We will be monitoring the situation closely and will return to normal as soon as it is safe to do so.
Keep healthy and safe.
Janet Pattison The Florist